When to e-mail centuri0n ...

... and when to seek higher ground.

You clicked the e-mail link on the front page of my blog, and I welcome your comments, questions, hate mail, fan mail and other assorted spam. (well, maybe the spam not so much)

If you have questions or comments about a blog post or some theology question, you can feel free to e-mail me at:



That's what this blog is about, and I don't mind answering your questions, comments, concerns about those things.

If you are seeking counselling advice, let me start by saying that I have the love of Christ for you, but I am not gifted in interpersonal counselling. I am not a trained counsellor. I cannot tell your disobedient teen to come around and act like a human being; I do not have the works of wisdom it will take to get your spouse to do or not do "X". Please do not e-mail me your counselling questions as that's kinda like trying to find a sugar cube in a box of legos.

However, that doesn't mean you can't get help for your problems.

Focus on the Family: 719-531-3400, ext. 7700, M-F for 8 AM - 4:30 PM MT.

Yes, I know: I have taken shots at James Dobson's cross-breeding of politics and religion. That doesn't mean that his staff doesn't offer decent, free counselling to families in need.

Because your concerns are important and need experienced, Godly counsel, I cannot and should not be the person to help you: I am simply not qualified. These folks are qualified and are willing and available to help.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Tom said...

I wanted to comment on the "Open letter to Michael Horton"

FX Turk said...

That wasn't published here, but feel free to e-mail me.