[#] hmrph

A couple of weeks ago, I posted this post as a matter of introspection, and because I can't let anything go ever, I have been thinking about it since then.

When I made that post, I said this:
I already know how you feel about the Santa topic, which is why I stopped blogging about it. There have been almost 100 posts since the last Santa post, so let's deal with today, shall we?
Nothing wrong with that, right? Yeah, the problem is that I put that in there instead of apologizing to the people who got stepped on -- for the most part, stepped on unjustly -- in the exchange in question.

Upon lengthy review, I left a boot print on a large segment of people in the way I handled that topic, and that wasn't the right thing to do. If you felt the boot imprinting upon you, I apologize for being the foot inside that boot. I was wrong for making some aspects of that discussion personal, and I apologize.

0 comments: