Thank Me Very Much

There are too many to list all of the reasons why I am permitting myself to be a blogger. However, I will take a moment to list a few of them for you to help you understand why I am doing this. I want to make it very clear: I did not choose to be a blogger. Many of you, our wonderful people, have asked me, “Cent, why would you do this and take on this responsibility?” That question is worthy and deserves an answer. I began to answer that question when I ran the "I'm a nutter" series. Let me continue by listing just a few of these reasons:

. . .

OK: now, is there any list of reasons I could put down after that opening paragraph which would make this blog entry look like something better than a "This is Where I am Right Now" post?

Seriously now. And I don't have a media director.

0 comments: