T4G-compression and D-Blog

Last time they had one of these, I spent a week listening to the audio and then posted the coupla-6 things that impressed me about the talks. This week I been there, done that, carted the books home and barely slept a wink.

So unlike everybody else, I got nothin' to say about T4G '08 right now. I'm completely spent. I'm going to listen to the whole thing over again over the next week, and then I'll let you know what I think.

However, if you want all the stuff that will give you something to think about for the next two years, Listen to Thabiti Anyabwile's (you say it "an-YAH-bwee-lay", but us southerners call him "Beetee-Bob") talk on "Identity" and R.C. Sproul's talk on curse motifs.

I'm going to nap and drink clear liquids.




Oh yeah, I almost forgot: Kent Brandenberg is chatting with me about the KJV over at DBlog, and the going is slow, but that exchange needs a comment post, so this will be it.